Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HOUSE OF VINTAGE



















So today we went out and I knew I wanted to stop by House Of Vintage on Hawthorne. I so love that junk shop. It is filled with a ton of junker loot!! I do not exaggerate, it is one of the best vintage/junk shops I have ever seen! They have a ton of vintage clothes, furniture, interesting knick knacks...records, jewerly, doll parts, shoes, framed things. Man, I could go on. I say go there if you are in the area and love to junk. They play good music, too.

I will put their link on the side.

8 comments:

spes said...

Oh my! I love junk shops too. I even have a very similar yellow cart as seen in the last picture!

JUNKER JANE said...

Hey, spes :) Fellow junker :D

Sandy Mastroni said...

I have that yellow cart and a red one too .
It scares me that my house looks like this shop
and I would buy more of this stuff !

JUNKER JANE said...

Sandy, that made me laugh so hard :D
But I can totally relate!! THis house doesn't look like that yet but some of my past places did, hahaha.

denise said...

Holy crap! good thing I don't live nearby because I would be there all the time!

cathy gaubert said...

i am seriously disturbed by the odd placement of those 2 mannequins. the poodle who appears to have boobs is also quite worriesome. i may not go to sleep tonight.
xx

JUNKER JANE said...

:D Denise....My photos don't do justice to the place...besides all the photos were taken holding the cam with one hand and trying to keep an eye on the running kids and the irritated hub :D

JUNKER JANE said...

Cathy!

Hahaha, I had to look at that poodle again :D That cracked me up!!