Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Haunted Christmas
















This what you get when you give the camera to one of the kids and do the driveby christmas lights thing :)
I like em!
Oh!! What to get the kids???? For Christmas? I mean they never really play with the toys they ask for or get. When they do it isn't as the toy is intended! It's always a joke to get the kids cardboard boxes and it's the truth! I went online to look for some cardboard houses, ya know? And it pisses me off that they want 80 some odd bucks for a cardborad house! Come on. It's cardboard, dammit. It's a plain cutout. I can see spending 25.oo on a cardboard house but this business about 80 bucks just makes me so mad! The nerve. Anyway, I had to let that out.


2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Lots and lots of play dough. They'll sit in their homemade cardboard house and squish play dough for hours.
Then all they need is a little food and water passed through the door.
Great photos! lol.

JUNKER JANE said...

haha Ronnie, that is soooooo funny :D